Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel?

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel? Empty [SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel?

Post  BLAST0ISE Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey guys its BLAST0ISE. Every time I log on, the bot kicks me out of the channel. This is getting kind of lame so if the person who shitlisted me could undo it that would be great... I'm in the clan after all.

BLAST0ISE

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel? Empty Re: [SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel?

Post  Spindrift Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 am

That would be Poke2 who did that. He's the clan dickhead, but as long as I am logged on, you won't be shitlisted.
Spindrift
Spindrift
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Battle.net Account : Spindrift
Registration date : 2008-11-13

https://theguild.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel? Empty Re: [SOLVED] Why am I shitlisted in the clan channel?

Post  PoKe2 Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 pm

lol sorry i must have forgot to remove or tyler did it and is blaming me. he pretends to be nice but he is really quite a bitch
PoKe2
PoKe2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Spindrift Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:17 pm

I do agree that I am a bitch, but I know I did not shitlist him. I have 0 access on your bot.
Spindrift
Spindrift
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Battle.net Account : Spindrift
Registration date : 2008-11-13

https://theguild.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  PoKe2 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Hax0r. This is RESOLVED mark it/delete it tyler.
PoKe2
PoKe2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down